12 Reasons To Drink Celery Juice
There are many reasons to drink celery juice according to the Medical Medium, and people's results after even a short period of time on it are astonishing.
Are you currently caught up in fad diets that are symptom managers or quick fixes? Are you working towards true, deep physical healing?
Inevitably, you have heard about it: Medical Medium’s celery juice challenge that has the world drinking celery juice in order to help heal a number of health issues — and it’s working!
There are plenty of unhealthy vegan foods like mock meats that wreak havoc on your digestion and clog detoxification systems.
Go back to consuming vast amounts of fruits and vegetables. Ease up massively on processed foods, dairy, meat, and high fat diets. As it is pointed out points out in the book The Liver Rescue, high fat and high protein diets are not healing diets, they are symptom management diets. Eventually, we have to move to the healing phase if we want to get our health back.
The carnivore diet and paleo diet have misinformed a lot of people when it comes to fruit, as they’ve made an enemy out of fruit due to its fructose content. However, fruit happens to be the one thing that can truly help heal the body. I was in great shape just two and a half years ago. It wasn’t just my body shape as you can see in the picture below, it was my state of mind, being, and strength. I was incredibly strong in my callisthenics practice and I slept like a champion all the time. This journey for me was kickstarted by a 17 day fast that helped heal digestive issues I had. But healing takes time, and although my fast helped a bunch, my journey was not complete, and I knew this. About a year after the picture above was taken, I went through quite a stressful journey thanks to a business arrangement that affected both CE and personal investments I had made. I outlined that story and what I learned from it here if you’re interested. Through that journey, I let stress and worry get the best of me. My eating changed, my sleeping got bad, my workouts stopped, and I was watching all aspects of my health slowly decline. Fifteen pounds later, which for me was a noticeable discomfort, I began focusing back on the health practice I learned about 11 years ago. Simple! Fruits and vegetables and a plant-based diet. But I noticed that even during times when I would fast or eat about 1800 calories per day, I was gaining mystery weight. I was no longer stressed or worried, but I was still putting on random bits of weight. So I began reading the Liver Rescue book and started adding celery juice back into the mix for a period of time. During that period, my weight began to go back to normal, my sleep improved, and my digestion was already noticeably better. What happened next? I got a bit busy in life again, no stress this time, but I stopped making time for the celery juice and the mystery weight began to reappear. What I was reminded of again was that healing takes time. I knew full well that 6 months to a year on celery juice and a simple diet would truly help my body go back to its natural state, but I wasn’t making the time to do that.
The fad diets we see popping up every few months or a year (carnivore being the latest) are not long-term healing diets, they are diets people jump to and from once symptoms begin to reappear after a while on the previous diet. Give yourself 6 months to as much as 2 years on dietary choices like those prescribed in Medical Medium’s Liver Rescue book. Without that, you are just managing symptoms, you are not creating freedom. My next step: Once I get home from my travels I’m going to get back on celery juice and continue my journey toward fully healing my gut. I’ve already made many strides over the last year, but these things take time.
As Dr. Greger says: “Our body has a remarkable ability to recover from sporadic insults, as long as we’re not habitually poking it with a fork.” So instead of getting overwhelmed with all the rights and wrongs in this very moment, I challenge you to grab a copy of Liver Rescue and begin drinking celery juice on a daily basis.
When you get the book, read it with an open mind and truly examine the long-term healing results people are getting off of such simple yet powerful changes. What you’re going to see isn’t symptom management, it’s true healing.
1. Lowers Inflammation
Celery juice starves the unproductive bacteria and viruses that are behind inflammation.
2. Supports Weight Loss Celery juice helps to clean up and detoxify the liver, and a sluggish, toxic liver is behind mystery weight gain.
3. Aids Digestion Celery juice restores hydrochloric acid levels in the stomach for better long-term digestion.
4. Reduces Bloating Celery juice prompts the liver to increase bile production and strengthens the stomach’s hydrochloric acid production. Old undigested, rotting protein and rancid fats trapped at the bottom of the stomach and in the small intestinal tract can then be broken down, helping to reduce bloating.
5. Helps Eczema & Psoriasis The undiscovered cluster salts in celery juice break down the cell membranes of the pathogens responsible for eczema, eventually killing and destroying them.
6. Fights Infections Celery juice enhances your entire body’s immune system. White blood cells absorb the sodium cluster salts in celery juice through their cell structure and then use them as an offence mechanism, not just a defence mechanism. From being told he couldn’t eat fruit because of ADHD and struggling with keeping his mind and emotions in check, to a solid peaceful state of being. Click image to read full story.
7. Helps Prevent UTI’s Celery juice is an antiseptic to streptococcus bacteria, which is the true unknown cause of Urinary Tract Infections.
8. Healing For Acne Celery juice’s undiscovered sodium cluster salts are toxic to bacteria, including streptococcus in the liver and lymphatic system, which is the real cause of acne.
9. Prevents High Blood Pressure Celery juice helps stabilize blood pressure by cleansing the liver of Liver Troublemakers (see Liver Rescue for info), which leads to healthier blood that can be easily pumped by the heart.
10. Helps Lower High Cholesterol Celery juice helps cleanse and strengthen the liver, and breaks up undigested rotting proteins and fats that contribute to a sluggish liver, which is behind high cholesterol.
11. Helps Prevent Ulcers Celery juice helps destroy the bacteria responsible for ulcers.
12. Protects Liver Health Your liver’s individual immune system relies on the undiscovered sodium cluster salts inside of celery. We must observe this repetitive process of ‘this is the next diet that will finally heal all for you’ or ‘this is the magical cure-all for what dis-ease you are experiencing.’ Health and wellness is both physical and emotional. This means we must approach it from a physical point of view, with time tested and truly powerful proven ways of healing, and we must observe our emotions along the way. It often is simple when it comes to diet. A whole foods, plant-based diet including a ton of fruits and vegetables is a sure fire way to begin your healing journey.
Read the full article at the original website