There has been a lot of reporting regarding the existence of Graphene Oxide in the Injections from, initially researchers at La Quinta Columna in Spain, followed afterwards by scientists in Argentina, United Kingdom, New Zealand and lately, in an anonymous fashion, by Australian Doctors.
Dr. Pablo Campra Madrid, Ph.D. in Chemical Sciences and graduate in Biology, associate professor at the University of Almeria, felt a personal and moral obligation to make an exhaustive report and presentation since no one in the scientific world is doing routine analysis of this drug that is being massively and simultaneously inoculated to the world's population.
This report was requested by the Spanish Researchers outsourced an analysis work to the team of Dr. Campra. Under his own words, the report could have been ready in weeks or even days, it took so long as they found strong institutional opposition to allow or even facilitate a concrete Research on the actual content of vaccine vials. The study has been blocked since June 2021 when Dr. Campra's team made public the preliminary report on the analysis of a Pfizer vial provided by the Spanish biostatistician Ricardo Delgado.
The following video, English subtitled, shows the presentation of the Technical Paper with the Analysis Results.
In this interview, Dr. Sevillano and Ricardo Delgado host the presentation of Dr. ampra`s Research.
Dr. Sevillano has been closely working on Vaccine vials analysis and from his position of Medical Doctor has proved a number of adverse events in vaccinated people, he suspects might be related with the presence of Graphene Oxide, micro and nano particles present in several vaccine vials together with the exposition to microwave radiation sourced at telecommunication antennas like ones used by the 4G networks. In this document, you may find an uncomfortably large list of well known adverse health effects of Graphene Oxide.
The following video, shows an interview by PlanetLockdown to M.D. Sevillano where he scratches out the fundamentals of their investigation.
Together with the (reduced) graphene oxide particles, R. Delgado has done an extensive research using an optical microscope. He has found a large variety of micro technology samples inside the vials, inside a single drop of those vials, which helps one to make an idea of the vast amount of these components injected into patients who were told to be given a Covid-19 injection for their own health.
La Quinta Columna has published some of the imagery obtained during their meticulous research using the optical microscope (from 300x to 1000x) in some of their videos. The following images show an example of such imagery, the difference in color is due to a different background light used to expose the objects.
From the Argentinian perspective, a team lead by Dr. Martín Monteverde, put the Sinopharm and Sputnik injections (as also others–Cansino, AstraZeneca, Pfizer) both, under an optical microscope between 100X and 400X magnification and using the spectroscopy technique, found the same kinds of nano and micro electronic graphene structures in there as found earlier in the Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca vials that were found by Dr. Campra's analysis.
The works of Dr. Monteverde can be further read in the slides published in the following website, and a summary of the presentation he has prepared to expose their findings in the following pdf resource.
Spectroscopy is the investigation and measurement of spectra produced by matter interacting with or emitting electromagnetic radiation. Originally, spectroscopy was defined as the study of the interaction between radiation and matter as a function of wavelength. Now, spectroscopy is defined as any measurement of a quantity as a function of wavelength or frequency
In December 2021, a British medical practitioner seized an injection vial from the fridge housed in the surgery where she works and handed it to an independent investigator. A UK based laboratory analysed the sample using Raman Spectroscopy and found graphene, SP3 carbon, iron oxide, carbon derivatives and glass shards.
Further samples have since been obtained including vials from the three main manufacturers in the UK: Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca. The initial findings confirm the presence of graphene compounds in all of the injection vials.
The report, which was commissioned by EbMCsquared CIC and prepared and published by UNIT, relates to initial findings and forms a strong case for continued further scientific investigation.
The report document encompassing a case briefing, the UNIT report and a summary of the toxicity of graphene dioxide on UK Citizen 2021’s website.
The 48-page UNIT report, ‘Qualitative Evaluation of Inclusions in Moderna, AstraZeneca and Pfizer Covid-19 injections’, begins on page 12 of the document.
From New Zealand, at the end of January, Sue Grey, co-leader of the Outdoors and Freedom Party, and Dr. Matt Shelton from New Zealand Doctors Speaking Out With Science put the Health Select Committee on notice that serious contamination of the Pfizer vaccine has been uncovered and they needed to act immediately to stop the injection campaign.
Dr. Shelton came forward to disclose the discovery of nano-particle formations found by New Zealand scientists using specialised microscopic techniques. None of the experts consulted have ever seen anything like this before. None of these contaminants are listed or approved ingredients. Let's remember that these injections are listed by the CDC under EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) therefore there exist not enforcement or obligation on the injections manufactures. (in most of the injection Brands there exist a common manufacture, a company called Emergent BioSolutions)
There are several interviews with Dr. Shelton, from which stands the Sue Grey interview outside the Australian parliament. You can see this interview and others in the videos right below.
The following video shows an interview to Sue Grey and Dr. Shelton published by the Australian independent outlet Zeeemedia.
These pictures shown below, were obtained by Dr. Sheldom and his team, using Dark Field microscopy analysis.
Dark field microscopy is a type of microscopy technique that is used in both light and electron microscopy, where only the specimen is lit by a light or electron beam, and the rest of the specimen field is dark.
More on dark field microscopy here.
Graphene Oxide Adverse Effects
The list of adverse effects of graphene oxide is large and non limited to a single sub system of the human body, it's presence inside the body entails serious health azards to respiratory system, causes cellular damage, genetic damage, multi-organ dysfunction, circulatory, endocrine, immune, nervous, urinary and reproductive systems damage as well as general toxicity.
The following scientific, peer-reviewed papers, show examples on the existing scientific articles of the above mentioned adverse effects:
- Chang, Y.; Yang, ST; Liu, JH; Dong, E.; Wang, Y.; Cao, A.; Wang, H. (2011). In vitro toxicity evaluation of graphene oxide on A549 cells = In vitro toxicity evaluation of graphene oxide on A549 cells. Toxicology letters, 200(3), p. 201-210. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.toxlet.2010.11.016
- Di-Christ, L.; Grimaldi, B.; Catelani, T.; Vazquez, E.; Pomp, PP; Sabella, S. (2020). Repeated exposure to aerosolized graphene oxide mediates autophagy inhibition and inflammation in a three-dimensional human airway model. Materials Today Bio, 6, 100050. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mtbio.2020.100050
- Drasler, B.; Kucki, M.; Delhaes, F.; Buerki-Thurnherr, T.; Vanhecke, D.; Korejwo, D.; Wick, P. (2018). Single exposure to aerosolized graphene oxide and graphene nanoplatelets did not initiate an acute biological response in a 3D human lung model. . Carbon, 137, pp. 125-135. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbon.2018.05.012
- Shower, M.C.; Budinger, G.S.; Liang, YT; Sovereigns, S.; Urich, D.; Chiarella, SE; Mutlu, G.M. (2011). Minimizing oxidation and stable nanoscale dispersion improves the biocompatibility of graphene in the lung. Nano letters, 11(12), pp. 5201-5207. https://doi.org/10.1021/nl202515a
- Li, B.; Yang, J.; Huang, Q.; Zhang, Y.; Peng, C.; Zhang, Y.; Fan, C. (2013). Biodistribution and pulmonary toxicity of intratracheally instilled graphene oxide in mice = Biodistribution and pulmonary toxicity of intratracheally instilled graphene oxide in mice. NPG Asia Materials, 5(4), e44. https://doi.org/10.1038/am.2013.7
- Akhavan, O.; Ghaderi, E. (2010). Toxicity of graphene and graphene oxide nanoparticles against bacteria = Toxicity of graphene and graphene oxide nanowalls against bacteria. ACS nano, 4(10), p. 5731-5736. https://doi.org/10.1021/nn101390x
- Alsaedi, II; Taqi, ZJ; Hussien, AMA; Sulaiman, G.M.; Jabir, MS (2019). Graphene nanoparticles induce apoptosis in MCF-7 cells through mitochondrial damage and NF-KB pathway. Materials Research Express, 6(9), 095413. https://doi.org/10.1088/2053-1591/ab33af
- Chen, L.; Hu, P.; Zhang, L.; Huang, S.; Luo, L.; Huang, C. (2012). Toxicity of graphene oxide and multi-walled carbon nanotubes against human cells and zebrafish. Science Chinese Chemistry, 55(10), p. 2209-2216. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11426-012-4620-z
- Ching, ELK; Chua, C.K.; Pumera, M. (2014). Graphene oxide nanoribbons exhibit significantly greater toxicity than graphene oxide nanoplatelets. Nanoscale, 6(18), p. 10792-10797. https://doi.org/10.1039/C4NR03608E
- Dervin, S.; Murphy, J.; Aviles, R.; Pillai, SC; Garvey, M. (2018). An in vitro cytotoxicity assessment of graphene nanosheets on alveolar cells. Applied Surface Science, 434, p. 1274-1284. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2017.11.217
- Akhavan, O.; Ghaderi, E.; Akhavan, A. (2012). Size-dependent genotoxicity of graphene nanoplatelets in human stem cells. Biomaterials, 33(32), p. 8017-8025. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biomaterials.2012.07.040
- Akhavan, O.; Ghaderi, E.; Emma, H.; Akhavan, F. (2013). Genotoxicity of graphene nanoribbons in human mesenchymal stem cells = Genotoxicity of graphene nanoribbons in human mesenchymal stem cells. Carbon, 54, pp. 419-431. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbon.2012.11.058
- Chatterjee, N.; Yang, J.; Choi, J. (2016). Differential genotoxic and epigenotoxic effects of graphene family nanomaterials (GFNs) in human bronchial epithelial cells. Mutation Research/Genetic Toxicology and Environmental Mutagenesis, 798-799, p. 1-10. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mrgentox.2016.01.006
- Gurcan, C.; Taheri, H.; White, A.; Delogu, LG; Yilmazer, A. (2019). A closer look at the genotoxicity of graphene based materials. Journal of Physics: Materials, 3(1). https://doi.org/10.1088/2515-7639/ab5844
- Hashemi, E.; Akhavan, O.; Shamsara, M.; Rahighi, R.; Esfandiar, A.; Tayefeh, A.R. (2014). Cytotoxicity and genotoxicity of graphene oxide and reduced graphene oxide sheets on spermatozoa = Cyto and genotoxicities of graphene oxide and reduced graphene oxide sheets on spermatozoa. Rsc Advances, 4(52), p. 27213-27223. https://doi.org/10.1039/C4RA01047G
- Lin, Y.; Zhang, Y.; Li, J.; Kong, H.; Yan, Q.; Zhang, J.; Fan, C. (2020). Blood exposure to graphene oxide may cause anaphylactic death in non-human primates. NanoToday, 35. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nantod.2020.100922
- Sasidharan, A.; Swaroop, S.; Chandran, P.; Nair, S.; Koyakutty, M. (2016). Cellular and molecular mechanistic insight into the DNA-damaging potential of few-layer graphene in human primary endothelial cells. Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, 12(5), p. 1347-1355. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nano.2016.01.014
- Kucki, M.; Aengenheister, L.; Diener, L.; Rippl, AV; Vranic, S.; Newman, L.; Buerki-Thurnherr, T. (2018). Impact of graphene oxide on human placental trophoblast viability, functionality and barrier integrity. 2D Materials, 5(3), 035014. https://doi.org/10.1088/2053-1583/aab9e2
- Dudek, I.; Skoda, M.; Jarosz, A.; Szukiewicz, D. (2016). The molecular influence of graphene and graphene oxide on the immune system under in vitro and in vivo conditions = The Molecular Influence of Graphene and Graphene Oxide on the Immune System Under In Vitro and In Vivo Conditions. Archivum immunologiae et therapiae experimentalis, 64(3), p. 195-215. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00005-015-0369-3
- Mendonca, MCP; Soares, ES; de Jesus, MB; Ceragioli, H. J.; Batista, Â.G.; Nyúl-Tóth, Á.; da Cruz-Hofling, MA (2016). PEGylation of Reduced Graphene Oxide Induces Toxicity in Cells of the Blood–Brain Barrier: An in Vitro and in Vivo Study. Molecular Pharmaceuticals, 13(11), p. 3913-3924. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.molpharmaceut.6b00696
- Oh, L.; Lev, X.; Wu, Z.; Xia, W.; Huang, Y.; Chen, L.; Qi, L. (2021). Oxygen content-related DNA damage of graphene oxide on human retinal pigment epithelium cells. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine, 32(2), pp. 1-9. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10856-021-06491-0
- Rauti, R.; Lozano, N.; Leon, V.; Scaini, D.; Musto, M.; Rago, I.; Ballerini, L. (2016). Graphene Oxide Nanosheets Reshape Synaptic Function in Cultured Brain Networks = Graphene Oxide Nanosheets Reshape Synaptic Function in Cultured Brain Networks. ACS Nano, 10(4), p. 4459-4471. https://doi.org/10.1021/acsnano.6b00130
- Yan, L.; Wang, Y.; Xu, X.; Zeng, C.; Hou, J.; Lin, M.; Liu, Y. (2012). Can graphene oxide damage eyesight? = Can Graphene Oxide Cause Damage to Eyesight? Chemical Research in Toxicology, 25(6), p. 1265-1270. https://doi.org/10.1021/tx300129f
- Zhang, Y.; Ali, S.F.; Dervishi, E.; Xu, Y.; Li, Z.; Casciano, D.; Biris, AS (2010). Cytotoxicity effects of graphene and single-wall carbon nanotubes in neural phaeochromocytoma-derived PC12 cells ACS nano, 4(6), 3181-3186. https://doi.org/10.1021/nn1007176
- Gurunathan, S.; Arsalan-Iqbal, M.; Qasim, M.; Park, CH; Yoo, H.; Hwang, JH; Hong, K. (2019). Evaluation of Graphene Oxide Induced Cellular Toxicity and Transcriptome Analysis in Human Embryonic Kidney Cells. Nanomaterials, 9(7), 969. https://doi.org/10.3390/nano9070969
- Akhavan, O.; Ghaderi, E.; Hashemi, E.; Akbari, E. (2015). Dose-dependent effects of nanoscale graphene oxide on the reproductive capability of mammals. Carbon, 95, pp. 309-317. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbon.2015.08.017
- Asghar, W.; Shafiee, H.; Velasco, V.; Sah, VR; Guo, S.; El-Assal, R.; Demirci, U. (2016). Toxicology Study of Single-walled Carbon Nanotubes and Reduced Graphene Oxide in Human Sperm. Nature: scientific reports, 6(1), p. 1-11. https://doi.org/10.1038/srep30270
- Dziewiecka, M.; Karpeta-Kaczmarek, J.; Augustyniak, M.; Rost-Roszkowska, M. (2017). Short-term in vivo exposure to graphene oxide can cause damage to the gut and testis. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 328, p. 80-89. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2017.01.012
- Hashemi, E.; Akhavan, O.; Shamsara, M.; Rahighi, R.; Esfandiar, A.; Tayefeh, A.R. (2014). Cytotoxicity and genotoxicity of graphene oxide and reduced graphene oxide sheets on spermatozoa = Cyto and genotoxicities of graphene oxide and reduced graphene oxide sheets on spermatozoa. RSC Advances, 4(52), p. 27213-27223. https://doi.org/10.1039/C4RA01047G
- Nirmal, N.K.; Awasthi, K.K.; John, PJ (2017). Effects of Nano‐Graphene Oxide on Testis, Epididymis and Fertility of Wistar Rats Basic & clinical pharmacology & toxicology, 121(3), 202-210. https://doi.org/10.1111/bcpt.12782
Toxicity and other affections
- Bussy, C.; Jasim, D.; Lozano, N.; Terry, D.; Kostarelos, K. (2015). The current graphene safety landscape – a literature mining exercise. Nanoscale, 7(15), p. 6432-6435. https://doi.org/10.1039/C5NR00236B
- Fu, C.; Liu, T.; Li, L.; Liu, H.; Liang, Q.; Meng, X. (2015). Effects of graphene oxide on the development of offspring mice in lactation period. Biomaterials, 40, p. 23-31. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biomaterials.2014.11.014
- Guo, X.; Mei, N. (2014). Assessment of the toxic potential of graphene family nanomaterials. Journal of Food and Drug Analysis, 22(1), p. 105-115. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfda.2014.01.009
- Palmieri, V.; Lauriola, M.C.; Ciasca, G.; Conti, C.; De Spirito, M.; Daddy, M. (2017). Contradictory effects of graphene oxide against human pathogens = The graphene oxide contradictory effects against human pathogens. Nanotechnology, 28(15), 152001. https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6528/aa6150
- Sanchez, VC; Jachak, A.; Hurt, R.H.; Kane, A.B. (2012). Biological interactions of graphene-family nanomaterials: an interdisciplinary review. Chemical research in toxicology, 25(1), p. 15-34. https://doi.org/10.1021/tx200339h
Previous lists have been reduced for brevity of this article, for a complete list of adverse graphene effects, visit the following website.
There is large list of Doctors who have decided to investigate the blood or injected patients, people who received the Covid-19 injections show a common degradation of their blood quality, caused by illness in their blood red cells.
The following table has been found at this website, where a comprehensive list of Medical Doctors, Phd Researchers and Scientists who carried on investigations on the several adverse effects and the content/compounds of the Covid-19 vials.
|Australia||Unknown doctor, brought by blogger “Spyro”||Graphene oxide.||Ourtube
|France||Dr. Philippe||Unusual tubular structures, brilliant shiny particles, plenty of damaged cells.||Ourtube
|Germany-Austria||Dr. Arne Burkhardt
Dr. Walter Lang
Dr. Peter Schirmacher
|Undeclared metal-containing components.
Within two weeks of COVID19 vaccination, approximately
one-third of those deaths were caused by the vaccination.
|Germany||Dr. Barbel Ghitalla
Dr. Axel Bolland
|Pieces with metallic shine and pre thrombotic activity in blood.
Structures in vaccine.
|Germany||Unknown||Non declared inorganic nanoparticles.||Ourtube
|Germany||Unknown||Unknown organism in vaccine.||Odysee
|Poland||Frank Zalewski||Carbon and aluminum “structure”||Ourtube|
|South Africa||Dr Zandre Botha||Severe Rouleaux effect, structures in blood and vials||Rumble
2nd Analysis – Ourtube
|Spain||Dr Campra Madrid||Pfizer: graphene oxide||Ourtube|
|Proquad: graphene oxide|
|Spain||Dr Campra Madrid||Janssen: graphene oxide||Ourtube|
|Spain||Dr Campra Madrid||Graphene oxide.
Detected with Raman Spectoscropy. Close to 100% objects confirmed, found 8 objects, and 20 more highly likely to be Graphene Oxide as well
|Spain||Daniel Díaz – Infovacunas||Rouleaux effect.||Odysee
|Sweden||Dr Erik Enby||Pfizer: moving particles?||Ourtube
|Switzerland||Armin Koroknay||Vaccines cause coagulation.||Ethic
|USA||Dr Carrie Madej||Parasites, structures.||Ourtube
|USA||Dr Carrie Madej||Moving object||Ourtube
|USA||Dr John B||Pfizer: strange structures||Bitchute
|USA||Dr John B||ModeRNA: rod shaped structures||Ourtube
|USA||Dr Young||Graphene Oxide.
|Latin America||Anonymous||Clotting process, strange shapes.||Ourtube
Dr. Philippe from France, has published very interesting videos where he shows pictures of several injected people, among which child's blood samples are present, which makes the exposed facts take a higher gloomy connotation.
You can see the two presentations from Dr. Philippe in the following links, the talk on part 1, and the blood samples slides presentation on part 2. We encourage you to see this presentation, which is quite interesting and really telling on the general health issues already found in injected patients.